Renkus-Heinz provides an exciting and challenging environment for our team, developing and manufacturing some of the best loudspeakers in the industry today.
We're always looking for talented individuals to work with, if any of the opportunities below pique your interest then please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Shipping Supervisor is responsible for accurate shipment of customer orders both domestic and international. Packs product and prepares it for both domestic and international shipment. Coordinate shipments through a multitude of shipping methods such as express, LTL, LCL, ocean and air freight, etc.
The right candidate will:
- Be responsible for sales order fill rate and productivity of picking, packing, shipping processes.
- Be responsible for shipment accuracy and implementation of corrective measures.
- Be responsible for creation of domestic and international sipping documentation.
- Maintain compliance of international shipping and customs regulations.
- Analyze shipping methods and carriers to determine most cost effective solutions.
- Make recommendations for productivity improvements and implement required changes to optimize the processes.
- Coordinate with other business functions such as production, sales, customer service and quality assurance.
- Make local pickup/delivery of demo products. Occasionally deliver demo products to local trade shows.
- Assist in other areas as needed and performing other duties as assigned.
- Promote the company culture within the team.
- Participate actively in the weekly Leadership Team meeting.
Industrial Safety, Health and Environmental Responsibilities:
- Ensures implementation and adherence of the company's safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure cleanliness of shipping areas.
We are seeking a person whose qualifications, education and/or experience meet the following job requirements:
- Management / Leadership skills.
- Forklift certification required.
- Ability to operate manual and electric pallet jacks.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs., stand a large portion of the day and pass a physical.
- Must be computer literate
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Proficient in email, typing, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, writing, speaking, coordinating and organizational skills.
- Must be fluent in English. Spanish a plus
- 4 years shipping experience in high volume traffic environment.
- Knowledge of proprietary shipping software from carriers such as UPS, Say Cargo, Stevens Global, Fedex, DHL.
- Knowledgeable of US and international export rules and regulations.
- Understanding of international transportation and customs practices.
- Experience working with freight forwarders and international commercial terms.
- Have a high degree of detail accuracy.
- Be able to pro-actively assess a situation and make timely and correct decisions.
- Must be a team player with ability to multi-task and follow-up on requests.
- Must be able to perform well under pressure.
Qualified applicants please send a RESUME and COVER LETTER to: firstname.lastname@example.org