|AFMG and Renkus-Heinz have agreed to restructure sales and support in order to provide more direct service to all customers around the globe. As of October 1st, 2012, AFMG will be distributing all of their software directly. Service and support in English language will also be provided by AFMG directly from their US and European offices.
Our August 1st Press Release on this subject provides more details.
You’ll be pleased to note that in most cases your cost for these products in Euros adjusted for the exchange rate is slightly less than their previous US price in dollars.
We will continue to support our long time users of EASE, EASERA and SysTune just as we have in the past
through the end of this calendar year. New users, of course, will be supported by AFMG’s experienced staff in Berlin and the USA.
Ahnert Feistel Media Group
13189 Berlin, Germany
Phone +49 30 467 092 30
Phone: 855-411-2364 (toll free)
|SysTune represents a remarkable - if not incredible - step forward in its ability to take accurate acoustical measurements in real time even when an audience is present.
• No more rushing to complete your final tuning before the crowd arrives - and then hoping you correctly accounted for the crowd's affect on performance.
• No more having to take acoustical measurements in an empty room or stadium and then factor in the difference an audience will make.
• No more having to guess at delay settings and suffer with erratic measurement results.
• No more running around in a venue with a single microphone or hand held RTA and then trying to equalize the system blindly.
Designed for real-time live-sound applications, SysTune is a sophisticated yet exceedingly easy to use measurement system with novel, patent pending features that are especially useful for system tuning and live sound measurements.
SysTune uses newly-developed noise suppression and signal gating algorithms to acquire a room impulse response of five to ten seconds using live program material as the test stimulus. SysTune then processes and updates this data in real time and at high refresh rates.
|SysTune 1.1 capabilities include:
• 8-channel, 8 kHz to 192 kHz sampling rates
• Real-Time data acquisition & display in both time and frequency domains at high refresh rates using
live sound, pink noise, sweeps or other stimulus signals• Real-Time Deconvolution (RTD) for
analysis of impulse response and complete frequency response based on a signal channel and a
reference channel (Dual-Channel FFT)
• Real-Time Impulse Response, Magnitude, Phase and Group Delay displays
• Newly developed time-frequency-constant (TFC) window to investigate early energy arrivals in detail
• Precise real-time spectrogram display for feedback analysis
• Input spectrum and frequency response of up to 8-channels can be averaged (Multi-Channel-FFT)
• New Spectrally Selective Accumulation (SSA™) filter for improved processing of speech and music
• Virtual equalizer to simulate the effect of a DSP controller off-line
• Plug-in interface to allow external software such as for a DSP controller to be used from within
• Monitor SPL measurements and estimate compliance with local health regulations
• Measured data (Impulse Response) results can easily be exported to EASERA and EASERA Pro for
additional post processing and in depth analysis• Live RT and STI calculations instantly
• SPL, LEQ and NC measurements; Level histograms.
• Coherence and IR stability displays allow quick and easy delay alignment of loudspeakers using
real-time impulse response data
• Cursors and overlays for easier comparison of captured curves
• Integrated signal generator for log-sweep and pink noise stimuli of standard FFT time lengths
• Windows Direct Sound, Wave/MME, ASIO audio drivers; interface to EASERA Gateway;
Multi-threaded, full support for multi-processor computers
|SysTune Pro 1.1 adds the following features:
• Calibration to current and impedance measurements
• Calculation of harmonics in input spectrum
• Noise criteria RC, PNC, NR
• STI signal and noise masking effects according to standard IEC 60268-16 (R2003)
• Channel mapping to allow use of any combination of 8 channels of the soundcard
• Changing curve display properties, such as color, line width and font size
• Playback analysis of recordings off-line, like in a real-time measurement on-site
• Advanced virtual EQ with more functions
• Normative reference for transfer function
EASERA SysTune runs under Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Vista operating systems on PC's with a minimum graphics resolution of 1024 x 768; 1100 x 850 resolution is preferred. Windows 95, 98 , NT and ME (Millennium) are not supported.
CPU should be at least 1 GHz with support for the Intel SSE instruction set, working memory (RAM) should be at least 256 Mbyte and at least 1 Gb or more of free hard disk space should be available.
A soundcard is required. EASERA SysTune supports all common soundcards with up to 8 input channels, bit-resolutions up to 32 Bit and sampling rates of up to 192 kHz. Windows, DirectSound, Wave and ASIO drivers are supported, If more than two input channels will be used, ASIO drivers are required. For one or two input channels Direct Sound (MSDirectX) can be used as well as Wave/MME drivers(MS Windows Audio-API).