The CFX218-S subwoofer was developed as a companion to other CF and CFX series loudspeakers in high level entertainment applications needing the powerful sub bass punch and physical impact associated with 18-inch subwoofers.
It is equally at home in fixed installations such as performance arts centers installations and in mobile applications where it will be moved
on a regular basis.
Its enclosure is ruggedly constructed from multi-ply hardwood to withstand the abuse it will receive in portable application and it is rigidly braced and lined with fiberglass to suppress resonances and rattles, and to assure low distortion high level performance.
It is equipped with handles to assist in moving it around. Tripod sockets on one long side and on one end allow it to be used as a mounting base for associated full range loudspeakers, eliminating the need to carry tripod stands.
Heavy duty 6-inch casters are available as an option for units that will be regularly moved from one location to another.
• Powerful Dual 18-inch Subwoofer
Provide high-impact, high level sub-bass performance (132 dB peak SPL).
• High Power, High Performance 18-inch Woofers
With long throw magnetic structure to ensure linear cone movement at all power levels.
• Choice of Finishes
CFX218S subwoofers are available in a choice of finishes. Weather resistant models are also available.
• Virtually any application where the visceral impact obtainable only from high power 18-inch subwoofers is required.
• Multi-channel A/V playback systems, live sound and music systems in dance clubs and discos, performing art centers, theaters, houses of worship, etc.
• High quality speech and music systems, surround sound systems, board room systems, etc.
• A/V rentals, portable sound systems for performing artists and lecturers, small bands, choral groups, etc.