Sound that makes performances and audiences truly come alive doesn’t come easy. But C Series loudspeakers put the power of unique Renkus-Heinz developments like Complex Conic horns to work for you. Versatile enclosure designs, go-anywhere hardware and rugged construction help solve your sound reinforcement challenges easily and quickly.
C118S subwoofers were developed as companion pieces to full range C series loudspeakers. They provide the high impact sub bass energy needed in many venues.
CX118S Non-Powered Loudspeakers
For use with external amplification
• Powerful 18-inch Subwoofers
Outstanding 35 Hz to 120 Hz, 131 dB peak SPL sub-bass performance.
• High Performance, High Power Woofers
With 4-inch voice coils, rigid cast-alloy frames and long throw magnetic structures easily handle 900 Watts of program power.
• Built-In Lo-Pass Filter
Eliminates the need for an external electronic crossover.
If you need an outstanding high-power 18-inch subwoofer, order the C118S.
• Virtually any application where high-output, low frequency content is required
• High quality music/speech systems and surround systems for houses of worship, schools, performing art centers, night clubs, etc.
• Live music reinforcement, DJ systems, houses of worship, schools, etc.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.