ST9 and S9 Series Reference Point Arrays use advanced technology and application-driven engineering to bring live sound closer to the ultimate reference point: reality. The process produces fully integrated electro-acoustic systems with signal processing, amplification, flying hardware and cabling all optimized to deliver superior fidelity and coverage.
Wherever the superior performance demanded by the audiences and operators cannot be met with a single loudspeaker, ST9 and SX9 Series Reference Point Arrays are the choice for reference quality performance.
A complete ST9/4-4(T) Reference Point Array includes:
• 2 ST9/44 Full-range loudspeakers with integral PM-3 Tri-Amplifiers & System Specific Processing
• 2 ST7M/44 Mid-Hi Modules with integral PM-3 Tri-Amplifiers & System Specific Processing
• 2 PN121/9DF Downfill loudspeakers with integral PM-1 Amplifier & System Specific Processing and mounting hardware
• 1 RHANG-ST8-4 Hanging hardware
• Interconnecting cables, system preparation & testing
A complete S9/4-4(T) Reference Point Array consists of:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.