TRX Series loudspeakers employ advanced technology and application-driven engineering to bring live sound closer to the ultimate reference point: reality. Cutting-edge driver technology and unique innovations like our Complex Conic horns deliver natural sounding music and intelligible speech.
Versatile enclosure designs, combined with a wide range of mounting options and associated hardware, provide unrestricted flexibility for both portable and installed applications. Wherever audiences and operators demand superior performance and ease of use, TRX Series loudspeakers are the choice for unequalled value.
The TRX81 features dual 8-inch Heavy-Duty LF drivers with carbon fiber cones and a 1-inch Extended Range Titanium HF Driver.
All TRX Series systems are non-powered.
• Miniaturized Design
Outstanding, full-range 60 Hz to 18 kHz performance in a extremely compact, space-saving design.
• Exclusive Complex Conic Design
Complex Conic Horn provides superior pattern control with low distortion.
• Choice of Coverage Pattern
Complex Conic Horn provides smooth 90º by 60º or 120º by 60º coverage, may be rotated 90º within cabinet..
• 1-inch Extended Range Titanium HF Driver
Provides smooth, low distortion high frequency performance to 18 kHz and beyond.
• Dual Heavy-Duty 8-inch Woofers
With carbon fiber cones easily handles 400 Watts of program power.
• Built-in Crossover
Eliminates need for a separate electronic crossover and bi-amplification.
• Virtually any application where size is a critical issue and high output and outstanding sonic performance is required.
• Ideal for many side and front fill applications; mounts inconspicuously in walls or ceilings, under and
over balconies, etc.
• Foreground music systems in shopping malls, retail stores, offices, etc.
• Multi-channel playback systems in dance clubs (with optional subwoofers), compact floor monitors, cue loudspeakers for live music, etc.
97 dB (1W/1m) @ 500 Hz
123 dB Pgm, 126 dB Peak
(TRX82/9) 90° H x 60° V*
(TRX82/12) 120° H x 60° V*
60 Hz to 18 kHz
1″ SSD202-8 driver, 40 W RMS, 80 W Pgm
Dual 8″model SSL8-6 woofers, 2″ VCs, treated fiber cones; 100 W RMS, 200 W Pgm (400 W total)
400 W Pgm @ 8 Ohms
Multi-ply hardwood, perforated metal grille
Screw terminals or Neutrik 4-pin connectors
Black, White or Natural (unfinished) paint
Custom color optional
Weather resistant optional (TuffTex (black only) or Fiberglass (custom colors available))
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.