Every T Series loudspeaker is engineered by Renkus-Heinz to unrivaled standards of quality and innovation. Before we’ll ship them, your loudspeakers have to meet our exacting requirements, for performance that will make you proud and durability that will keep you sounding great.
8-inch Heavy Duty Woofer + 1-inch titanium HF driver
Sound that makes performances and audiences truly come alive doesn’t come easy. But T Series loudspeakers put the power of unique Renkus-Heinz developments like Complex Conic Horns to work for you. Versatile enclosure designs, go-anywhere hardware and rugged construction help solve your sound reinforcement challenges easily and quickly.
The T81 features an 8-inch heavy duty woofer and a 1-inch titanium HF driver.
TA81 Powered Loudspeakers
Equipped with SA625 Series Amplification
TX81 Non-Powered Loudspeakers
For use with external amplification
• High Volume Output, Small Enclosures
70 Hz to 20 kHz ±3 dB: Outstanding, full-range performance in an extremely compact, space-saving design.
• Exclusive 120° x 60° Complex Conic Design
Provides constant beamwidth/directivity without the problems of conventional rectangular horns; can be rotated 90° within the cabinet for wide or deep listening spaces.
• 1-inch Extended Range Titanium HF Driver
Provides smooth, low distortion high frequency performance to 20 kHz and beyond.
• Heavy-Duty 8-inch Woofer
Easily handles 250 Watts of program power.
• Virtually any application where size is a critical issue and outstanding sonic performance is required.
• Ideal for fills, delays, distributed and playback systems Churches, schools, sports venues, board rooms, malls, transportation venues, retail environments
• Ideal solution for portable, compact, full-range sound reinforcement requirements.
• Performing artists, rental A/V, schools, churches, etc.
96 dB (1W/1m)
123 dB peak
120° H x 60° V or
90° H x 60° V
± 3 dB, 90 Hz to 20 kHz
1″ Titanium driver, model SSD1445-16; 20 W AES
8″ woofer, model SSL8-20; 1″ VC; 125 W AES @ 16 Ohms
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.