PN102LA series line arrays unite advanced technology and application-driven engineering to bring vertical line array technology closer to the ultimate reference point: reality. Designed for the most demanding environments, PN/PNX102LA series line arrays are fully integrated electroacoustic systems with all elements optimized to deliver unequaled fidelity and coverage. When the venue calls for a high-powered vertical array, PN/PNX102LA is the logical choice for demanding designers, operators and audiences.
PNX102/LA Externally Powered Loudspeakers Externally powered mid-sized line array, bi-amplified.
PN102/LA-RD RHAON II Empowered Loudspeakers with Dante Self-powered PN102/LA-RD cabinets include RHAON II (Renkus-Heinz Audio Operations Network) and Dante for flexible digital signal distribution, loudspeaker management and control.
• Heavy Duty Flying Hardware Safely flies columns of up to 12 units, provides a wide range of aiming angles.
• Easy Rigging – Designed to Travel Assembles easily, light in weight (the self-powered PN102/LA-RD and PNX102/LA weigh under 85 Lbs).
• Flexible Input Configurations Choose passive inputs, or go self-powered with the SA1250-RD RHAON II Empowered amplifier.
• Exclusive Isophasic Plane Wave Generator Provides constant beamwidth/directivity down to 300 Hz.
• Dual 1-inch Mylar HF Drivers and Dual 10-inch Woofers Provide smooth, low distortion performance from 60 Hz to 18 kHz and beyond.
• RHAON II Renkus-Heinz Audio Operations Network All self-powered PN102/LA-RD loudspeakers are provided with RHAON II for flexible digital signal distribution, loudspeaker management and control.
RHAON II, the Renkus-Heinz Audio Operations Network, is the first technology to extend the power, adaptability and pristine audio performance of digital networks all the way to the loudspeaker — and to the listener in front of that loudspeaker. RHAON II places total control and supervision on your computer at your fingertips, no matter how far away you are from the loudspeaker.
Designed and built in the USA, Renkus-Heinz SA Series represents a new and powerful technology designed to unify all Renkus-Heinz loudspeakers across connectivity and control platforms.Renkus-Heinz SA Series Amplifiers are designed to provide the cleanest possible sound quality and performance, even with the most complex audio signals. Offering full networking capabilities, RHAON II control and monitoring, connection via a choice of Analog, AES/EBU, or Dante™ input.
• Virtually any application where outstanding sonic performance is required and sound level and coverage needs cannot be satisfied with a conventional horizontal loudspeaker array.
• Portable touring sound systems for both small and large concert venues, corporate AV events, etc.
• Sound reinforcement systems in large Houses of Worship, Performing Arts Centers, Sports Arenas, Theaters and other similar venues.
100 dB @ 1 W/1m
1 V for rated power output
136 dB peak SPL
150° Horiz.; Vertical disp. determined by array design
60 Hz to 18 kHz
Two 1” SSD1803-8 compression drivers; 8 Ohms, 50 W RMS, 100 W Pgm each
Two 10″ model SSL10-7 woofers; 8 Ohms, 200 W RMS; 400 W Pgm each
Lows: 800 W Pgm. @ 16 ohms.
Highs: 100 W Pgm. @ 16 ohms.
See SA1250 Amplifier specs below.
Multi-ply hardwood, perforated metal grille
Black, White or Natural (unfinished) paint
Custom color optional
Weather resistant optional (TuffTex (black only) or Fiberglass (custom colors available))
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.