Renkus-Heinz provides an exciting and challenging environment for our team, developing and manufacturing some of the best loudspeakers in the industry today.
We’re always looking for talented individuals to work with, if any of the opportunities below pique your interest then please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Open Positions –
Social Media Coordinator & Marketing Assistant
Renkus-Heinz is seeking a creative and organized Social Media Coordinator & Marketing Assistant to be a core member of our marketing team. The ideal candidate is passionate about social media, up to date with the latest trends, and possesses strong writing and graphic design skills. In this entry-level position, you will work closely with our Marketing Manager to develop and execute our social media strategy to strengthen our online presence, engage our audience, and drive business growth. You will also assist our marketing team with overall marketing endeavors and other tasks as needed, such as digital asset management, website updates, reviewing PR materials, and developing brand standards. This full-time position is primarily on-site in Foothill Ranch, CA, with hybrid flexibility.
- Social Media Strategy: Develop and execute a comprehensive social media strategy, versioned across our different social channels and aligned with the company’s goals and target audience.
- Content Creation: Create engaging and visually appealing content for a premium brand, including text, images, videos, and infographics, for various social media platforms. Ensure quality and accuracy of all posts through proofreading, fact-checking, etc.
- Scheduling and Posting: Manage the content calendar and schedule posts across different social media channels (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube).
- Audience Engagement: Monitor and engage with the online community, respond to comments, messages, and reviews promptly, and foster meaningful interactions.
- Analytics and Reporting: Analyze social media performance using relevant tools and provide regular reports with insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Paid Advertising: Plan and execute paid social media advertising campaigns to reach a wider audience and achieve specific marketing objectives.
- Stay Informed: Stay up-to-date with AV industry trends, platform updates, and best practices to continuously improve our social media presence.
- Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, and engineering, to ensure a cohesive online presence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, English or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Experience in social media content creation and social media analytics.
- Strong understanding of social media algorithms and trends.
- Exceptional written communication and graphic design skills.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and Canva.
- Creative thinking and a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to learn and clearly communicate technical concepts for different loudspeaker product series. No previous audio or technical writing experience is necessary, but a passion for music or audio technology is a plus.
- Proficiency with social media management tools (e.g., Hootsuite, Agorapulse) and analytics platforms a plus.
- SEO and digital marketing experience a plus.
- Photography and videography experience a major plus.
- $20-25/hour, commensurate with experience
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume, cover letter, and portfolio to Marisa Lainson, marketing manager, at email@example.com. Please use email subject header “SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR APPLICATION – [YOUR LAST NAME]”.