Renkus-Heinz loudspeakers with integrated Dante connectivity require RHAON II, available for download here.
Renkus-Heinz Dante enabled loudspeakers are one element of a networked audio system that may be comprised of products from many manufacturers. While Dante simplifies connections and communication, there are some considerations to be aware of for a successful setup. For example, network switch selection and configuration. Audinate publishes and maintains authoritative resources that Renkus-Heinz recommends for the best and most up to date information.
For technical and operational support of your Renkus-Heinz loudspeakers, please contact Renkus-Heinz. For support on other equipment within a Dante network, please contact that manufacturer.
Do not contact Audinate for hardware support.
- Used to establish routing between devices. This is an essential download.
Dante Virtual Soundcard
- Makes a computer an audio source and/or destination on the Dante network.
- Allows non Dante audio hardware connected to a computer to become I/O on a Dante network.
Audinate Training and Tutorials
Training and Tutorials
FAQs Filtered by Topic
Networks and Switches
Audinate Firmware Updates
- Prior to updating Dante firmware on any single device, Renkus-Heinz recommends the following:
- – Ensure there is a valid need for the firmware update
- – Ensure a compatible firmware update is available from the manufacturers of all products on the network
- – If in doubt, contact Support for all products on the network